Here’s your chance to work in Downtown Halifax with easy access to all amenities and within walking distance of the downtown business district.
The Bond Building is an efficient and modern office building with high visibility on Spring Garden Road.
- Modern Class ‘A’ Building
- High visibility on Spring Garden Road
- Prime Retail and Office Space
- Business Centre on 5th floor
- Underground parking available to Tenants
- Professional Business Management
- Secure Building
- Growing Commercial and Residential District
With more than 200 diverse retail shops, Spring Garden Area offers a world of goods, from fashion to home décor to jewelry and gifts. More than 1,500 conveniently located parking spaces in the area mean you can park your car and stroll on foot to take in our charming shops and attractions.
There’s no need to leave the downtown Halifax core – Spring Garden Road offers a variety of professional services, including financial services such as accounting and banking, health and fitness services, spas, legal services, insurance, realty, creative services and more.
Interested in this property?
Click on unit images to open a slideshow of available images.
3rd Floor Office
Landlord will design and build to tenant's requirements! Professional managment in a secure building. Complete kitchen facilities and interior parking available with maintenance staff on site. Base Rent $16 psf. Additional Costs - $13.85 psf includes cleaning- est 2019.
7th Floor Office
- Prime visibility on Spring Garden Road at the corner of Spring Garden Road shopping / business district.
- 3,775 square feet of rentable area (see cross-hatched area of floorplan)
- Leaseholds negotiable
- Large exterior deck (east side) with harbour view
- Ideal location for uptown office.
- CAC and taxes estimated for 2019 - $13.85 (includes cleaning)
- See attached floorplan for current design
5th Floor Offices
Base Rent: $16.00 psf
Additional Rent: estimte 2019 - $13.85 psf (includes cleaning)
Space has been built out to include meeting rooms, offices and a secured bullpen area.