Comprehensive service tailored to your needs.
We recognize that effective management practices must be tailored with strong leasing activity and marketing in the overall achievement of the asset.
The success of our company is demonstrated in part by the comparatively high levels of occupancy within our portfolio. Our property management services include:
- Develop and maintain ongoing professional relationships between owners/tenants, Greenwood Lane and the owner.
- Meet with owners/tenants regularly and when required, to assess and respond to their concerns and needs and to report where necessary to the owner.
- Provide 24 hour emergency phone numbers to owners/tenants for after hours and weekend maintenance problems or other emergencies.
- Recruiting, hiring and supervision of staff
- Staff development and training
Major Contract Negotiations and Tendering
- Capital Expenditures
- Grounds and landscaping; snow removal
Preventative Maintenance and Operations
- Emergency procedure plan
- Maintenance program (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural) & inspection schedule
- Consumption reviews
Physical Appearance and Aesthetics
- Painting and decorating
- Leasehold and building improvements
- Annual operating budgets and calculation of common area costs
- Annual marketing plan including lease-up projections
- Multi-year plans
- Capital budgets
- Tenant billing and collection
- Payment of supplier invoices and other expenses
- Cash management and banking
- Short term investment of surplus funds
- HST accounting and reporting
- Preparation of annual Property Valuation Services Corporation information requests
- Property tax appeal coordination
- Comprehensive periodic financial reports
- Year end audit working paper files and liaison with designated auditors